Friday, July 11, 2014

General Hospital Review July 11th, 2014

Rave waking up was a shock. Was hoping Patrick would have spilled the beans about the real reason why Robin left. Nina's revenge seems to becoming a downward spiral. Poor Alice cannot seem to catch a break, once again Tracy had to barge in the room as Alice was trying to tell Micheal about the evil things Tracy and Fluke was doing like lying about the divorce and Tracy being 100% DONE with Fluke. The love triangle between Lucas, Brad, and Felix is just plain ridiculous! Brad is psycho, and I feel Lucas was going to choose Brad even though I had hoped it would have been Felix instead. Patrick is just driving me mad, Sam as well. Ever since Sam lost Jason she has become this pathetic needy cry baby. Wonder if Sam will leave Silas once Jason returns? I really do hope Alice does indeed gets a new heart. I remember when she became the Quartermains maid, everyone feared her, even the evil bad guys. I don't think Nathan West was the one who called Immagration on Levis, I think it was either Mac due to the fact that he dislikes Levi and thinks he is bad for Maxie OR Dante called cause he isn't a huge fan of this Levi guy himself and thinks Nathan and Maxie would be great for eachother as does Lulu.


WILL POST SPOILERS SUNDAY-MONDAY SO BE ON THE LOOKOUT!